Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Back

Wow. I can't believe it's been 3 paychecks since my last post. I'm sorry for the inactivity, but I'm back from Robotics Camp. I had fun, but this isn't what this blog is for. This for SERIOUS BUSINESS.

And I'm all for serious business right now.

So my plans right now are to implement the ideas and fixes I thought about before my leave, but also... To completely overhaul the GUI for the animator and skeleton creator. I'm hoping to have menu bars, scrollwheel support, and more interactivity with the field. As in: I'm hoping that I can implement clicking on the parts to choose them or rotating/moving them by dragging the mouse on the screen.

Once again, sorry for the long wait.

In other news, whoever marked all of the posts as "That's Dumb": I'll have you know that I take that very seriously* and to tell you the truth, it really ruined my day**.

*I don't.
**It didn't.

No comments: