Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Messages and Rotations and Loops, Oh MY

I've been cranking out some more GUI features, not only is there a menu bar, but I've been working on a message box system ( still early work-in-progress, I'm meaning to add buttons to the bottom of the message ), and yet ANOTHER way to work with rotations, because I don't think anyone would like the number-crunching method that was used in the beginning.

So yeah. That's the message box, and it's covering up the rotation rings. Rotation rings are pretty close to done, but the algorithm used to calculate the way you should drag your mouse across the ring only works half the time. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to fix it, but it isn't all too distracting, so it's not that high of a priority.

I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention something else, but I'm far too tired to be concerned.

Jon out.

No comments: