Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wrapping up

I believe I have this GUI thing down. I've finished all of the dialogue window types for the most part.

As of right now I'm still trying to get this 3-ring rotation gadget to work properly. This is a rather empty post, but I assure you a lot has been accomplished. I'll release screenshots in my next post, and then hopefully I can have it augmented into the Model Manipulator (Oh. So that's what this blog is about. It's been a while since I've touched the subject.)

EDIT: Ah. Found the error in the rotators. They're a little closer to being completed but also, in other stuff:

How would you like to contribute to this project? Do you have any spare .OBJ models laying around? Or do you feel like just making some for the fun of it? Well, if so. It would be very appreciated if you would allow me to package them with the Model Manipulator. I, personally, won't use them, but when the time comes when I release it, it will allow new users to get used to it without going through the mess of setting up their own models.

If you have any models you'd like to share: PM me at the GMC, Post here with a comment, or Email me. Thank you.

No comments: